Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year Resolutions....

I LOVE making new year resolutions.....seriously LOVE it. I'm also really good at keeping them, I have a very high success rate. One year I vowed to eat no fast food...did it. Another year, no chocolate....succeeded. What can I say, I am very stubborn!! ;-)





The main one this year is that I have decided to make a new recipe every week. Which when the year is finished should give me 52 recipes made, eaten and blogged on. As part of the recipe making I want to make sure I share them with you and let you know how they turned out. This week (since I took last week off from everything but fasting) I am making 2 new recipes. So stay tuned for 2 new blogs regarding the new recipes....I'll give you a sneak peak into what I'm making. Recipe #1 will be Black Bean & Corn Tamale Soup w/Oven Baked Corn Chips. Recipe #2 will be Spicy Spaghetti w/Cajun Bean Balls (this recipe comes from Appetite For Reduction...my Christmas gift from whoever got me the Barnes & Noble gift card...thank you!!).

I'm also hoping to step up my blogging and take some good pictures of the whole cooking and recipe making process...maybe even the eating!! See ya soon!

3 comments:

Chocolate or Not? said...

Oh I am SOOO excited for this New Years Resolution of yours!!!!

Other than the "bean balls", everything sounds DE-LISH! :0)

Kathy.Kuhn said...

the "bean balls" will probably be the best part!!! =)

Chocolate or Not? said...

If you have any extra, I'd love to try one at my party! :0)